Post-Grad Education

It is possible to obtain a Licentiate of Technology, Doctor of Tehnology (D.Tech) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree by undertaking post-graduate studies at the schools of architecture of HUT, TTU and OU. Entry to postgraduate study for a Licentiate of Technology degree can be granted to a person who has obtained the Masters degree in architecture or landscape architecture. An applicant who has already obtained a higher university degree in some other field or a similar level degree from a Finnish or foreign university, and who demonstrates sufficient skills for post-graduate studies in architecture, can also be granted the right to undertake postgraduate studies for obtaining the PhD degree.

Aalto University
Tampere University of Technology
University of Oulu